When you work for the Y, you gain the opportunity to make a positive and enduring impact in your own community. It’s felt each time a neighbor makes a healthy choice when a caring adult mentors a child and when a community comes together for the common good.
Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income, or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
- Free YMCA membership
- Partial employee paid health and dental insurance
- Vacation and sick leave
- Retirement fund contribution
Volunteers are the secret to our remarkable past; they are the strength of our present, and they are the promise of our future. When you volunteer at the Y, you take an active role in bringing about meaningful and enduring change right in your own neighborhood.
- Get paid early with de-mand pay
- Early direct deposit directly to your Dayforce Card
- ATM network with fee-free® ATMs, or transfer funds to other accounts with no fee
- Cash back rewards from when you shop on qualifying purchases
- Go mobile with the mobile wallet and tap and pay in stores